Bucket list update! So, if you look at my bucket list (available at the link above) you’ll see what I wanted to do before, well, now. This included:
Short Term (Before 2014)
- Watch the Star wars movies (33% Complete! Don’t even ask…. +Laurence….)
- Complete 12 games in 2013 (25% complete!)
I want to finish the storylines in a few major series like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, some of the Zelda games before we’re hit with even more awesome releases…
Pokemon Black 2 Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box Professor Layton and the Lost Future Professor Layton and the Last Spectre Lego LOTR Super Mario Bros Gratututious Space Battles
- Read 12 books in 2013 (8.33% Complete!)
Replay – Ken Grimwood
- Save as much money as I can! Stop buying useless crap… Attempt to get out of the student overdraft of doom…
- Go mountain biking again (this time with a decent bike)
- Play Artemis in a room with several people
From the bottom, Artemis didn’t happen. Nor did mountain biking. I’m working my way out of my overdraft so that’s a positive. I can’t remember anymore books I read although I did just get ‘We are Anonymous’ for christmas so I’ll give that a read after exams. Gaming-wise in addition to those games, I also completed Pokemon X and Thomas was Alone. That makes 9/12. I’ll take 75%. As for Starwars, we haven’t had a good chance to actually watch them. Maybe we will this year.
As for New Year’s Resolutions, I’ve not had any energy drinks since Christmas Day nor do I intend to drink them in the future. My wallet and teeth are both thankful.