This post is to remind me that I should not buy a Nintendo Switch until I have completed a shit load more games that I ALREADY OWN!!!!
There will be more games out then, they will be cheaper, and you do not need to spend over £300 in March just to play Zelda when you haven’t finished most of the Zelda titles you already own. Stop being an idiot.
Games I have completed this year
- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3DS) – Friday February 10th 2017 [17h40m]
- Pokémon Snap (WiiU)- Wednesday February 8th 2017 [3h31m]
- Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) – Sunday 26th February 2017 [5h57m]
- Formula 1 2016 (PS4)
- Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past (WiiU)
Yo-Kai Watch (3DS)
- Picross E
Games I would like to complete this year..
- Most of the Zelda series (I am only missing Zelda 2 and Skyward Sword from my extensive collection…)
- Super Mario Advance Series on WiiU VC
- Kirby Triple Deluxe
- Pikmin 3
- Yoshi’s Wooly World
And many more…..